The headquarters for a group of 24 Super Geniuses, working to find growth for our Alter Egos, and being responsible to each other through our Ministerial positions.
Monday, September 17, 2012
Light Bulbs
There were many lightbulbs going off in math today. We talked about what multiplying is and why it is so confusing. Then, I taught them the "Lattice Method". Here is a picture of what we did. See if you can figure it out.
L
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I know what you did, but of course, I shouldn't spoil it for anyone.... :p
5 comments:
I know what you did, but of course, I shouldn't spoil it for anyone.... :p
-Sage
I used this today in math.... nobody understood it, except for the people who were in your class;)
Oh that was from Julia:)
Hi Sage and Julia! I love that you are still checking in. I hope grade 7 is treating you well. I miss you all!
I miss you too Tiiu! Sorry that I'm infiltrating your blog still :p
Sage
Post a Comment