Monday, October 28, 2013

Volunteer

Since my email is misbehaving, I am trying to reach out to you here:

I am really in need of some volunteers. I am hopeful that someone might be able to come and help us with some props. I will have students there to help you. Please let me know if you can help.

If you would like to drop in on Thursday to see the Haunted House, please feel free to come in anytime. I am sure we could use some extra hands first thing in the morning as well. We will be conducting tours throughout most of the day otherwise.

The Snowsuit drive has begun. If you have gently used snowsuits to donate, please send them to the office for now as our donation bin is not yet in the lobby.

Please also remember that there is a Halloween Math Freaks event on Wednesday evening to help promote math and community. This event was well attended last year and was a fun way to engage in some math together.

Tiiu Tsao
Churchill Alternative School
Grade 5/6
www.room310churchill.blogspot.com


No comments: