Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Accountability Buddies

Please comment and let us know what you are hoping to achieve with your Accountability Buddy?

28 comments:

Grace Ashley said...

I would like to accomplish the task of not having to ask my accountability buddy what I missed at all.

Anonymous said...

Hello world! this is Ben!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope to achieve a person to rely on. and someone to help.

Evan daly said...

I would like to achieve with My accountability buddies. like Get to know them a bit more and help me and her to remember everything that we need for school.

Anonymous said...


I hope to work together with my buddy to remind each other things. I also hope to know my buddy better. I hope that i'll be a good buddy to my buddy.

-Logan

Anonymous said...

I want to get to know my accountability buddy better. And I want to do things with him like reminding each other for dead lines.
I also want to do group stuff with him like filed trips.

-Grady Pratt

Anonymous said...

I want to get to know my accountability buddy better. And I want to do things with him like reminding each other for dead lines.
I also want to do group stuff with him like filed trips.

-Grady Pratt

Anonymous said...

I expect to work with my buddy a lot instead of people who i shouldn't. Also, to help my buddy and for my buddy to help me. I'm so looking forward to this!
~ Zane White-Jones

Anonymous said...

I'm hoping to do more math with my "accountability buddy's. Also im I'm hoping that we can do more interactive things together.

Ciarn smith

Anonymous said...

I hope to work with my buddy to remind each other things. I also hope to know my buddy better. I hope to be a good buddy to my buddy.

-Logan

Dominic said...

I want my accountability buddy to help me set more goals of what I want to achieve later on in the school year.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I hade to use my home gmail, my school one wouldn't work...

Sohail Rai de Haan said...

I am hoping that our accountability buddies are going to be someone who will be able to help us in subjects we are struggling in.

Anonymous said...


I hope to work together with my buddy to remind each other things. I also hope to know my buddy better. I hope that i'll be a good buddy to my buddy.

-Logan

Rebecca Plante said...

I hope that my accountability buddy will help me remember things like bringing my forms in on time (even though I usually remember on my own its nice to have someone to remind me). I also hope my accountability buddy will help me set goals then help me achieve them. One last thing I hope my accountability buddy will help me with is reminding me to feed the fish!

Michael said...

I want help with bring my forms in on time and help with big projects and i would like to get to know my buddy more

Michael piotto

Alicia said...

I hope to achieve getting to know my accountability buddy better and other people in the class better.

Leigha said...

1. I'm hoping it'll help me get stuff in on time.
2. Maybe it'll help me make better disisions.
3. It might help me if I don't uderstand somthing.
4. I think it will help me stay on task.

Leigha S.

Katie C said...

From:Katie C
Some things that I hope for with Accountability Buddies are:
-Have someone to remind me to do work assignments on time
-Have someone to help me remember to get my forms in on time
-Have someone that will help me remember to bring my bag up from gym
-Have someone that will help me stay on topic when I start talking during working time
-Have someone to remind me to try and sit with new people while we work

Anonymous said...

I am hoping to get better at getting projects done before the do dates. William and my buddy is Dominic.

Anonymous said...

Grace is my accountability buddy! A couple of the things I am really excited:
- Having someone to remind me to bring/do things!
- Setting a goal that hopefully I will be able to achieve with the help of my accountability buddy.
- Helping my buddy continue to do something differently or help her to reach her goal.
- I am also excited to hopefully make a new friend because previously I did not know Grace very well so maybe working with her more will be a good start.

Some of the things I am hoping to improve on are:
-Reading books and sticking with them more so I don't just read half a book and then abandoning it.
- Getting to branch out more, she could just remind me to sit somewhere else.
- To remind me that other people are still working and not to talk because sometimes I will finish work quick and then go back to my table and talk but I forget that other people are still working and I am probably disturbing them.

All in all I am really excited to work with Grace and hopefully we will be great accountability buddies!
-Sharky

Finley said...

My buddy is Ben and I want him to help me:
1. Remember different things for school.
2. By making goals with me and helping me achieve them.
3. By making challenges with each other to help motivate ourselves to do our best.

That is what I'm expecting from my buddy,
Fin

Maya said...

With my accountability buddy I am hoping to get use to her and get to know her a little bit better. I want to give her good advice when she needs help to do something for an example the biography project, subjects in school, remembering to bring in her forms and more.

Julianna said...

With my Accountability Buddy I am hoping to get to know her a little bit more. I would also like help from my buddy with remembering to do work on my biography so I can get it done on time or reminding me things I need to get done. Also if I need help on something in class or if I am away I can count on my buddy to tell me what I missed.

Aidan said...

What I would like to gain from my accountability buddy is...I would like to improve my computer skills because I almost never get to use the computer . And when I use the computer I never get much done because I don't have the best skills on a computer. That is what I would like to gain from my buddy noah

Bexster said...

With my Accountability Buddy, I am hoping to first get to know them a bit better, then start to be able to use them to help me and I'll try my best to help them. There are quite a few things that I would like to achieve with the help if them, some of those things are: Using them to get more stages in the Biography Project done, drawing and other art activities, remembering forms and other things like that, and many more little things. I think that the a
Accountability Buddies are a really good idea because they will help me do many things at once. My buddy will help me because they are someone I don't really know that well, so I will get to know them, and they will also help me with different things that I need help with.

noah said...

I would like my accountability buddy can help me read cursive and tell me what I missed the day I was away

Anonymous said...

I need help with a good amount of things with are math,music,I need a little improvement on my art but I'm still pretty good.I also need help with listening but its gonna take years to help me with that. i think that all but there might be more...
Ill let you know if there's more.<3 kailee.

Tiiu said...

Remembering stuff like handing in my forms. They can also help me not play with things or be distracted while I'm on the carpet. Maybe they can also help get me out of the school on time for recess and the end of the day. Rowan