Hello Awesome Geniuses! It's time to be curious. Take some time to explore these "wonders". To show that your brains are turned on, please click on the comment button down below and comment with questions you are wondering about yourself as you explore these questions.
Your comment needs to be written in sentences and include your name.
What is four wheel drive?
Why are there revolving doors?
How do you build a log cabin?
Why are brick houses so strong?
How long is the longest bridge?
What is a waterwheel?
How do roller coasters work?
How do you ollie?
How fast can a tank move?
How do boats float?
Is design a science or an art?
32 comments:
I am wondering if all of these are involved in construction/building
Gavin
I am wondering if all of these are involved in construction/building
Gavin
How are bikes made
casey
I am wondering if circles and hexagons and pentagons etc. etc. etc. are strong like triangles. Gavin
After watching the log cabin video
I wonder how they keep the logs from
moving from the house.
-Millie
I am wondering if a three wheel drive will be invented. Gavin
How long does it take to build a log cabin?
coralie
I wonder how they built the longest bridge?Mia
Could a tank survive a blow from the same type of tank?-Jackson
How many bricks does it take to build a normal size house? coralie
I wonder how heavy the logs were in the log cabin video :Stella.E
I was looking at four wheel drives. I didn't know what they were until now, but after they described it, it made sense. A four wheel drive is a 4x4 car which is an SUV, a big car. Four wheel drives were made for off road because regular cars don't have a lot of traction off road. If you are driving over rocks and one tire is going over a rock, all the other tires help that tire get over the rock. I learned a lot from the description and the videos and they helped me understand what a four wheel drive is. Noah.
I am wondering where revolving are mainly used gavin
How do cars work Casey
how do cars work ethan
How many meters long is the longest bridge? Coralie
I am wondering why there are revolving doors. Gavin
I wonder if waterwheels
are pulleys?
Erin
After watching the roller-coaster video I still don't understand how they work? What pushes them? How do they work?
-Addy
I am wondering if all of these are involved in gears
I wonder if all of these are involved in gears. Gavin
On the rollercoaster video I wonder how high they went and what the altitude was. :Stella.E
I wonder why it takes so many gallons of water to turn the waterwheel? Coralie
I was watching the one about buildind log cabins and I made a conection with last year we went to makskiming and we built a mini log cabin also-Oliver
I am wondering how to make a paper boat.Phillip
I wonder how long it takes
to build a roller coaster?
Erin
How long would it take to light a brick house?-Jackson
I wonder how long it takes
to build a roller coaster?
Erin
Brick houses aren't always strong.
Jamie
I watched the How do roller coasters
work video I'm wondering how the roller coaster stays on the track when there is a loop de loop?
-Millie
That song for the roller coaster - it so fits!
Taylor
wondering how many atoms there are in the world?-Jackson r.ottawa
Post a Comment