Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Greetings from your Student Teacher

Hello parents,

My name is Will Fyles and I will be helping Tiiu with the grade six class this term as part of the Onsite Education Program at Ottawa University. This program is different from other education programs in that I will be at Churchill Alternative 4 days a week almost every week starting today. I am looking forward to this opporunity and want to have a positive impact in this classroom and in the school as a whole. My role in Room 310 will be changing as time goes on. I will start off doing primarily observation with limited participation and over time, I will take on more responsibilities. Towards the end of the term I will be teaching full classes with Tiiu observing me. I will be participating in the before school cross-country program and hopefully other extracurricular programs too.

You will find me out in the yard, at class meetings and I look forward to meeting you all throughout the year. If you have any questions or comments you can contact me at will.fyles@yahoo.com

Sincerely,

Will


















No comments: