Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday, November 26

So far, our Math and Language switch has been a success. We are working on a unit in math that involves many different strands of math combined with space.
For today's daily problem, students were asked to find similarities between the numbers in one circle and how the two circles differed from each other. They should be able to tell you the answer using multiplication, area, factors, and prime and composite in their definition.
 Students are still engaged and working hard on their Kiva essays. Today they started peer editing.
 Graffit art!
 Shauna's class got inspired and voted on who they would contribute to.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find that its almost a collage
of surreal picturs
Maya V

Anonymous said...

theo
we look so awesome

Anonymous said...

how do u do. tiiu. karim

Anonymous said...

I liked the first picture where they are dancing. Jeramy

Anonymous said...

theo
we look so awesome

Anonymous said...

I agree with you!!!
Maya V

Anonymous said...

hi its brooklyn and i guess you could go to your grandmas house because she proably has a lot of records of 80's music well, you could proablydance with her grandma i guss or grandpa.good luck grov'in out with your graany

Anonymous said...

I liked the first picture. Jeramy

Anonymous said...

We did so good with ourart yesterday really liked Maya.w and kyra.b and sarah.t. They had somthing nobody else had.I don't know what it was

Anonymous said...

hi its David here, i really liked fancy day it was fun Mathis look handsom, and Jorge.

Anonymous said...

I'AM LOV'IN PJ DAY I LOVE MAYA.W'S PJ'S AND TIIU'S. THEY WERE AWESOME. I LIKED KYRA ,MAYA,THEO,OLIVIA,ELLA,DAVID, TESS MY FAVRIOTEANDF,SAM,SARAH,!GUS!FORM : BROOKLYN .P.S. I LIKED TIIUS HAIR ON CRAZY HAIR DAY. FROM:BROOKLYN

Anonymous said...

sorry tiiu for doinh cap letter's! from:brooklyn

Anonymous said...

David here. Falling on my butt was kind of funny but enoing oh and thanks teching me too,

Anonymous said...

tiiu do you think that the blog is coming to gether now i do does any one else from brooklyn

Anonymous said...

Grafiti and Kiva. Two of the
really fun things that we got
to do while christina and Molly
where here!I miss them.

Ella