The headquarters for a group of 24 Super Geniuses, working to find growth for our Alter Egos, and being responsible to each other through our Ministerial positions.
Sunday, December 9, 2012
Discuss
This is the dance troupe that one of the dancers we know came from. Can you tell who? How do you know? What do you think? Do you like the style of dance? Why?
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I really like the style and the moves,the smoothniss.david
Wow i love dance and i'm a dancer my self but i don't think i would ever be able to do dub-step no matter how hard i try!!!(at least not as good as dragon house). Ella
12 comments:
I really like the style and the moves,the smoothniss.david
Wow i love dance and i'm a dancer my
self but i don't think i would ever
be able to do dub-step no matter how hard i try!!!(at least not as good as
dragon house).
Ella
Are they robots???:)
-Maya W.
Sup everyone. Jeramy
Rodriguez's music was really good.I thought he had a good message in his music
Theo Hamer
I think Rodrigues had really good music back then. Karim.
I think Rodrigues had good messages in his music. Theo.
Sup Jeramy. Theo.
Nice comment David. Karim.
Maya.W I think they are robots. They do act like them
Maya.W I think they are robots. They do act like them. Theo.
wow! they must have taken a TON of training! sarah
Post a Comment