The headquarters for a group of 24 Super Geniuses, working to find growth for our Alter Egos, and being responsible to each other through our Ministerial positions.
My weekend is pretty good. I can tune your ukulele on Monday. The video does not have anything to do with our project. Yes, we can get off topic. One LA block can change a lot. Please remember to commen with capitals and punctuation. Eighties music is the best
6 comments:
Thanks alot Tiiu.
-Maya W.
Tiiu are we making a chain reaction ??????
Maya V
how it your weekend going?
Maya V
My weekend is pretty good. I can tune your ukulele on Monday. The video does not have anything to do with our project. Yes, we can get off topic. One LA block can change a lot. Please remember to commen with capitals and punctuation. Eighties music is the best
Tiiu did you notice Maya V said how it your weekend going not how is your weekend going
-Maya W.
Can i make up the code for monday pleeeeeaaaaasssseeeeeee!??!!!! I'll tell it to you on Friday!?
SARAH
Post a Comment