Just a few notes before we take off for the Terry Fox Run:
Yesterday, two students came in to speak with us about CISV and their experiences this past summer. I sent home a flyer about an information meeting taking place this evening. If you cannot make it to the meeting tonight, there will be another one scheduled later on in November. Please check the website for more information: http://www.cisv.ca/
In class, we have been looking at procedural writing as a text form. We have identified several common characteristics such as the use of sequencing words and imperative sentences.
I will be sending home a permisson form and letter about our upcoming overnight which will take place on the evening of October 9th. Please return the form as soon as possible.
I hope the first week of the homework routine went well. Please pass on any comments or feedback to me via email.
A reminder that next Friday is a PD Day.
Our group snack schedule begins next week. The schedule for next week is as follows:
Jordan-Monday, Nathan-Tuesday, James-Wednesday, and Rowan-Thursday.
Thanks and have a great weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment