Hello
I hope you all had a restful weekend and got to enjoy the weather on Saturday. I have a couple of reminders for you.
Please remember that the class meeting is at 6:00 tomorrow. I told the students that they are welcome to join us as it is about our year. I also mentioned that we would have a lot to discuss and would be sitting and talking for about an hour and that we don't have a lot of room in our class so...they may not want to join us. I will not have any child care arranged for that evening. I am hoping to be finished at around 7:00.
We are going on a field trip on Wednesday. Unfortunately, our photocopier is on the fritz. I will be able to send home a form tonight. Please return in it promptly along with the $3.00. I am looking for a couple of volunteers as well.
The Family Breakfast is this Friday. Forms for this event were sent out last week and are due back tomorrow. I hope to see you there!
See you all tomorrow!
No comments:
Post a Comment