Monday, June 11, 2012

Who are you?

I just want to see how many of you are checking in here. If possible, could you please comment and tell me who you are and if you are reading the blog? Thanks!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I (Cleo, Ty and Brody's mom) am reading it!

Kevin O'Donnell said...

Just shy of 100 people get updates to the 310 blog via the Churchill facebook page, so I'll sign on all our behalves :)

Anonymous said...

LUKAS! :D

Anonymous said...

Jane and her Dad checking in. Thanks.

Peter Hicks said...

Hey! It's Peter, Sage's dad :) I loves me some 310 Blog! :)

Anonymous said...

Deb, Tim and Julia checking in
Thanks!

Carol said...

Julian and Mom....:)

Anonymous said...

Who are you? Who, Who...Who, Who!

Francois here.

Anonymous said...

It's Doug -- aka Fraser's dad. Love the blog, but admittedy I fall behind. You're a great person for doing it! Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Emma!!!!!<3

Anonymous said...

Nadia

Anonymous said...

Zach. W. waz here:)

Anonymous said...

DAD WHY DON'T YOU USE PROPER GRAMMAR!?!? D:

~Sage -_-