Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Crazy

Listen here friends: If I'm willing to walk around like this all day, including a walk down to Richmond Rd to get some lunch, you had better be digging out them bow ties and frilly dresses tonight. I mean it! Fancy Shmancy it up people!

I thought Kelvin was very inspirational. I would like to continue our discussion tomorrow.
Please remember to add adverbs and adjectives to your Kracie Popin' Cookin' instructions for clarity.

Psst...thank you for checking in on our digital classroom. Just for fun, so I can see who is checking this out, tomorrow morning, when you get inside, I will line up the class and ask you for the code word. Here it is: The striped girl got lost in the teacher's hair outside of the surreal door. Shhh...it's a secret.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tiiu your hair was so crazy.
Maya W.

Anonymous said...

we should all adress problems
in are community like kelvin!
(aspecialy in are class room
community)

Ella

Anonymous said...

It's 8:09 Friday the 7 dec 2012 and i still like going to school!!!

-Austin

Anonymous said...

I think Tiiu is a awesome teacher

p.s. I'm going to miss you Tiiu