Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fancy Shmancy

You all looked so dapper and shmancy today!











I was very impressed with your work in math. Almost all of you were able to figure out the cost of the spaceship outline given that the small triangle was worth $5000. Remember: when you are adding a large set of numbers, try chunking the set into smaller chunks to help you not lose track.

Some of you were still a little confused about adjectives and adverbs. Try this game out to review.

Here is a riddle. If you know the answer, post a comment!
Who makes it, has no need of it.


Who buys it, has no use for it.

Who uses it can neither see nor feel it.

What is it?
 
Tomorrow is Rainbow Day. When I come for last block, I hope to be blown away by all of the colours in the room. I hope it looks like a double rainbow and brings me to tears.
 

22 comments:

Lizqueen#1 said...

Luv or cooperation? I heard this 1 Bfor! {:P
-Elizabeth

Tiiu said...

Somebody commented with the right answer but didn't sign their name so I didn't publish it. Keep trying!

Anonymous said...

Thank you Tiiu for letting us dress
up this week!!!!!!
Maya V

Anonymous said...

WOW! That was a really fun
day I am not a fan of wearing
skirts and fancy shoes!But in
this ocation i had a great time.

Ella

Anonymous said...

The picture with the picture rainbow looks like it has a faded rainbow beside it. Jeramy

Anonymous said...

To day when we went skating.I found it was really fun. Jeramy

Anonymous said...

I love spirt week its so much FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Tess

Anonymous said...

We should totally do another spirt week!!
-Tess

Anonymous said...

Oh I think that was mine. Jeramy

Anonymous said...

Tess is right we should do another
spirit week this one was great!
But mark my word i will try as
hard as i can to get a onedirection
day!(sorry for my love of onedirection!Its a little much some
times even for my self)

Ella

Anonymous said...

That cookey video made me kind of hungry. Jeramy

Anonymous said...

I agree with Tess and Ella we should have a spirit week with a 1D day!!!

Olivia

Anonymous said...

I like making comments. Jeramy

Anonymous said...

What was the rittle? Jeramy

Anonymous said...

Is it a Coffen (for the riddle answer)

Olivia

Anonymous said...

How many people are making comments right now? Jeramy

Anonymous said...

IS it a coffin?

Ella

Anonymous said...

Theo is doing good at bloons tower defence. Jeramy

Anonymous said...

A coffin?
Maya W.

Anonymous said...

Is it a coffin???????
Maya V

Anonymous said...

Theo and Karim are comparing themselves on who is better. Jeramy

Anonymous said...

Could it be a coffin??

Jalila