Your sock stuffies are amazing. I especially loved the accessories that you made for them. I hope you are all able to thread and knot your own needles now and I'm excited that some of you are planning on making some over the holidays. I think you can post pictures in the comment section if you want to share your creations with us.
There is exciting news on the gender neutral toys front. Hasbro, in response to that girl's petition, is coming out with a gender neutral Easy Bake Oven! Yay to Hasbro for doing the right thing. I thought our discussion surrounding those ads was fascinating. It was interesting to hear your side to it. Hmmm...maybe this is good inspiration for our Entrepeneurial Adventure? What do you think?

















4 comments:
I hurt my self a lot!:)
-Maya W.
Ouch, Maya! I only got hurt when Tess put her needle up while putting through her string in her sock and my elbow got poked.x(
-Elizabeth
That was sooo fun my brother LOVED
his.
-Aniek
Why did you give you sock monkey to Luca for christmas?
-Maya W
Post a Comment