The headquarters for a group of 24 Super Geniuses, working to find growth for our Alter Egos, and being responsible to each other through our Ministerial positions.
Thursday, December 27, 2012
Socks?
Anyone making any sock monkeys?
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
AHHHHH!!!All are sock monkeys are so cute!Except I am not to great at making artsy things so mine looks like a deranged greenbean!But it was still fun making my stuffy! Ella
Making sock monkeys was definatley one of the top 3 favorite things on my list! I found that we got to know each other by seeing what everyone made and was interested in! -Sarah
8 comments:
AHHHHH!!!All are sock monkeys are so
cute!Except I am not to great at
making artsy things so mine looks like
a deranged greenbean!But it was still
fun making my stuffy!
Ella
They look great!!!
-Aniek
I got angry with the eyes so I did not make arms or ears.
-Maya W
Me to Ella.
-Maya W
Maya W, I don't think the eyes have anything to do or relate to the legs so you could still do the legs.
-Elizabeth
We ran out of time.
-Maya W.
Making sock monkeys was definatley one of the top 3 favorite things on my list! I found that we got to know each other by seeing what everyone made and was interested in! -Sarah
Making sock monkeys was so fun!!!!!
I will always remember how chaotic it was.I wish I could do it agian next year. :)Kyra
Post a Comment