I preached today about being honest so, I'll admit it. I was a cranky fuss pot today. There. That's the honest truth. Thanks for putting up with me.
Despite my mood, we did a lot of good learning today. In math, we learned how to plot the points from our triangle growth t-table onto a graph. The hardest thing for many of you was numbering your axes. Remember that each block needs to be worth the same thing. Most of you chose to make each block worth 5. Some of you made every two blocks worth 5. Both of these were good choices. Some of you forgot to read over the note you took about what graphs need and handed in a graph without titles for each axis.
I love the game Scooter Cage Ball. The larger exercise balls were more fun to play with. I'll have to ask Ray where those are.
I hope that we can re-visit those stories that you started today. I hope you got what I was trying to say about the reverse busting. I really think it is the way to plan your stories out so that they make more sense. We will try again.
Please remember to make all social plans before getting to school. Unfortunately, we cannot let you use the phone to make plans for after school.
Also remember non-perishable goods for our food drive.
Here is that ad we watched today. Can you bust it?
2 comments:
Who was drawing that picture. Jeramy
That ending was surprising.
-Maya W.
Post a Comment