Friday, December 7, 2012

Weekend

That was a fun day in 207!
Click on this link to find the Brain Binders. Some of you were experts at this.
Please remember that we are doing a food drive right now. Non-perishable goods can be brought to the lobby.
I hope you have a great weekend. Post here to tell us what you're up to.
Here is a hint about that exciting project: entrepeneurs.

Here is a fun video for you to enjoy. If you want to practice this song on the ukulele, check out chukuleles.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a good weekend.
Maya W.

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed playing this song in ukulele club
last year ! I am excited to practice it again this
video is super fun!

Ella

Anonymous said...

does the video have anything with what were doing?
Maya V

Anonymous said...

That is such a cool video I wonder how long that would take to set up and clean up!
-Tess

Anonymous said...

Tiiu if I bring in my ukulele can you tune it?
Maya V

Anonymous said...

hi, its david I really loved the domino thing really imppresing I hope you will post somme more

Anonymous said...

The video was so cool! Are we going to do a Rube Goldberg? Kieran FM

Anonymous said...

woah. sarah:)

Anonymous said...

I wonder how long it took to make all of that.They must have been very proud when it finished , I would be.

kyra :)

Anonymous said...

I would hate to be the blue guy ~Ian~

Anonymous said...

Yes i would love to do the rube goldberg i love rube golberg kieran
~Ian~

Anonymous said...

that is such an awesome video!
Sarah