I will look for and find that math notebook contract. I am really serious and intent on you communicating your work in a neat and organized way so that you can be succesful. In the meantime, we will review and correct your work on the area of a triangle.
Here are some quiz questions for the comments sections:
What are three different names for the small ball in Bocce?
What is a hyperbole?
Do you think you will be able to complete the Reading Response Letter Homework?
5 comments:
perania i thnk
gus
jack
gus
I can only remember 2, the Jack or the Pallino.
And a hyperbole is a exaggeration,(ex.) I'm so hungry I could eat a horse.
I think I and most of us could finish the letter response but i know some of us are busy.
-Olivia
I also think we could make it!
Maya V
i would call it a pallino it just sounds like it should
go with the name bocce!
Ella
Post a Comment