Welcome back! What a great start to 2013. I loved how well you followed instructions on our Perimeter Area Review. I also like that you were able to see the big idea and come up with it on your own. I think you are going to love our new math journals and I'm excited to get them started tomorrow.
Snowshoeing was also fun. I'm glad some of you got the opportunity to see that your winter clothes may be fashionable but not so functional. Please remember to dress warmly each day.
I like the problems you came up with today for our Entrepreneurial Adventure. I think we have something great to start with.
It was good to get back into our letter writing routine. I'm looking forward to reading them.
Remember to think about wether you handed in your photography workshop money. Thanks.










1 comment:
I love snowshoeing.
-Maya W.
Post a Comment