Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Things that Break

A busy and good day in 207.
I hope you are understanding the area of the triangle better now that we have corrected our work. Remember that multiplying something by 1/2 is the same as dividing it by 2.
Please remember the expectations that you copied down for writing in your math notebooks.
You should know three properties of air by now. How did I break the ruler? What did I have to do to blow up the balloon in the bottle?
Bocce is a great outdoor game. Maybe we can try it in the spring.
I hope you have a better idea of how different cultures form and how the first people came to be in Canada.
Please remember your dance money.
Tomorrow we will be counting pizza money.

ps Who do YOU think wrote that first note to Miranda? Why do you think that?














Why is that hole in the bottle necessary?
Am I really strong or did the newspaper help me out?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are very stong Tiiu or the air is. :P
-Maya W.

Anonymous said...

You could pretend to do karate. :)
Maya V

Anonymous said...

we did tons of fun things today ! I love when you reach me, it interests me so much ! I always get so excited when its time to read it in class.I think that " m' could
be miranda writing to her self from the futre posibly
considering its the same enitials?
Ella

Anonymous said...

The game was really fun and I liked it. But it wouldn't be one of my favorites. People are SO competitive and SO bossy that they couldn't keep score. Witch was pretty annoying. But I'm just putting it out there so people could see how others think of there behavior. JUST SAYING! =[
-Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

In order for you to blow up the balloon you had to make a hole in your very expensive air bottle for you to blow up the balloon. :D
-Olivia

Anonymous said...

That is crazy how you broke the ruler
I don't even believe that's possible
but from what I saw it is true.


Kurtis

Anonymous said...

The Newspaper helped you.

-Aniek

Anonymous said...

I thought you said to take care of the school supplies clearly you don't know how to. :P
-Maya W.