The headquarters for a group of 24 Super Geniuses, working to find growth for our Alter Egos, and being responsible to each other through our Ministerial positions.
Monday, January 31, 2011
Home Alone
13 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great! I loved how you showed the information at the end like a review.
That was awesome! I liked how much effort Vita put in her expressions and I loved how at the end you put a summary sort of thing on what not to do or what to do. - Tracy
13 comments:
Great! I loved how you showed the information at the end like a review.
~Daphne
I like Vita face expresstion because its very funny!
Desanka
I like the "Awesome Comic" because the characters have great poses. I also like the two "voices", those were really realistic.
Olivia
It's really funny when Vita is saying 'blablablablablablablabla' how old is she supposed to be?
~Sage
The "How to relieve Stress" because the stratagies they used for the character can really help you with stress.
Olivia
I like how you used lots of speech bubbles it it made it a lot easer to read
Matt
i like how you repeted a list of ruels at the end
imran and brayden
I agree with Desanka , Vita's expresstion really dose it!!
Annika
i like the humour you used but i think it was a bit harsh when you said "ile never eat her again"
imran
That was awesome! I liked how much effort Vita put in her expressions and I loved how at the end you put a summary sort of thing on what not to do or what to do.
- Tracy
Suzie is supposed to be younger than 9. Vita
I think that you did a great job I love the faecal expression
sophie
I love your comic its super funny and i love vitas expressions
*Sophie*;)
Post a Comment