The headquarters for a group of 24 Super Geniuses, working to find growth for our Alter Egos, and being responsible to each other through our Ministerial positions.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Bad Junk
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I liked it, but it was really hard to read. On the other hand, I really liked the ending caption. It helped me understand why I should exersise.
We think that you used your information well and that you did a great job with it. We think you could've placed your speech bubbles more neatly and think you could've chose a different font. Great job guys! :) - Tracy and Julia
8 comments:
I liked it, but it was really hard to read. On the other hand, I really liked the ending caption. It helped me understand why I should exersise.
Fraser
I think this comic is very well righten and shows that you should eat healthy food not just junk food Eric
I love Vita's face expresions because it shows the feelings of the character. Good job!
Olivia
@Eric:
Thank you! We worked really hard on it!
~Daphne
We think that you used your information well and that you did a great job with it. We think you could've placed your speech bubbles more neatly and think you could've chose a different font.
Great job guys! :)
- Tracy and Julia
@ Tracy and Julia thank you for the comment we worked very hard marian
I liked your comic, it has a good main idea, and I like the title "Bad Junk". But I think that you should've made the speech bubbles more clear.
Sean
the ending was helpful because it gave you a better understanding of your main message.
Vita
Post a Comment