The headquarters for a group of 24 Super Geniuses, working to find growth for our Alter Egos, and being responsible to each other through our Ministerial positions.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Bullying is Bad
14 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Even though we think this was a bit short to go from, "You're an idiot!" to "You wanna come play tag with us?", we thought it was well done. We really liked the background that you chose to use and you guys deserve a thumbs up! :) - Tracy and Julia
hi its Cameron i like your comic it was funny but i think it was a little hard to know what was happening, i had a conection with the bullying part, i was bullyed but after a while he stoped. good job
14 comments:
Even though we think this was a bit short to go from, "You're an idiot!" to "You wanna come play tag with us?", we thought it was well done. We really liked the background that you chose to use and you guys deserve a thumbs up! :)
- Tracy and Julia
We can see how the frog felt because we have been called names before that hurt us.
Benn, Jasper
hi its Cameron i like your comic it was funny but i think it was a little hard to know what was happening, i had a conection with the bullying part, i was bullyed but after a while he stoped. good job
It's good and effective, but don't you think 'get a life idiot' is a little bit harsh?
~sage
relly good. i like how you used the toys to show that bullying is bad. But some of the bubles are alittle confusing. Over all very nice comic! callum
hi guys it is jacob, scott i think baced on comments i think that you guys are not reading the bottem text oh one more thing remember to zum in
love
jacob aqnd scott
I really like how the super hero came and told the giant what to do. marian
I liked the comic because I can relate to how the frog felt. Also I think it was good how you put a sentence at the end.
Sean
I think that the comic was very well righten and it shows that if you bully people you wont have any friends until you change your actions Eric
i couldnt read the font
Nadia
thank for commentig guys there really nice to read thanks
jacob
hey its me Calvin. I really liked your back ground. I also liked how the hero showed up and stoped the bully from hurting the other guy.Calvin.
I agree with Nadia that it was hard to read, but the back round was fantastic!
Annika
I liked the sentence you added to the end to close the comic off.
Vita
Post a Comment