The headquarters for a group of 24 Super Geniuses, working to find growth for our Alter Egos, and being responsible to each other through our Ministerial positions.
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Interpretation
What do you think is the theme or subject of the work? (INFER)
Think of these prompts when answering:
What are you thinking or feeling when you look at the work?
Why do you think the visual artist created this work?
What message or meaning do you think the work conveys?
26 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I am very conifedent that in the picture the band in practing.
I think that the theme is happy because nothing seems to be wrong, they're all smiling and there are bright colours. I also think that they are a band playing for an audience. -Sage
I think that the main message of this painting is that music can make people feel happy, not only other people but the people but can make the persone who is playing it happy about what they are doing.
To me when I look at this piece of work I think the artist was trying to make it look like its just pieces of paper pasted down on whatever its made on And it seems to look very old fashond because the cloths there wearing. I really think there all happy in this piece and that the artist is very confident about music.
I think they are practicing a song. I think the artist's feeling of music is happy, I think that because the colours that the artist used are happy, the face expresions are happy and the instrument look like they are being played to be happy. Olivia
I think the message is do what you love with a positve attitude because the picture is used with bright,happpy colours. I think the theme is a band performing for an audience because I can see music sheets and insturments.
I think the theme might be just three different guys coming together practicing their music, seeing what they can do and what they can improve on. It looks like these three guys really do like their music! -Tracy
I feel happy when I look at this pianting because of all of the brite colors and the expretions on there fases there all smiling and they look like there having fun sophie:)
When I look at this picture it makes me think of playing music and just hanging out. It looks like they are playing for an audience who likes there work. Annika
i really like this picchur it makes me think that the artist like music because there a bunch of musical instuments and there happy and im gesing one of the guys is him
I think the artist is trying to comment on how he feels about music. I think he really likes music, especially jazz. Maybe he envies that these people get to work together to make something beautiful while he works alone at his paintings.
I think the theme of this picture is to be happy and play music.I think that the painter was feeling happy while he was painting this, and maybe he just came back from a concert that he really enjoyed and that is maybe why the painter decided to paint this scene. I feel happy and welcome when I look at this picture.I think the meaning of this picture might be to sometimes forget about your worries and just have fun and do something that you enjoy doing. by Josephine
I think the visual artist created this work because he\she was feeling gay and happy because that's what I interprate from this painting. The message I think this art conveys is to have fun and let loose in your life because that's what the men are doing in the paintng,so that's what the artist must have been feeling. chloe
26 comments:
I am very conifedent that in the picture the band in practing.
~Daphne
I think the message is to always parctice for somthing inportant.
~Daphne
I think that the theme is happy because nothing seems to be wrong, they're all smiling and there are bright colours. I also think that they are a band playing for an audience. -Sage
I think the theme is happy because i see bright colours in the picture and they look like there smiling!
From,
Desanka
this looks like a group robot singers/robots playing instruments.this photo makes mee feel up beat and excited.
comment by: imran
I think the theme is a music lesson or practice. I can tell by the people holding the insruments and the music notes in front of them.
-Olivia
I think that the main message of this painting is that music can make people feel happy, not only other people but the people but can make the persone who is playing it happy about what they are doing.
Ryo
To me when I look at this piece of work I think the artist was trying to make it look like its just pieces of paper pasted down on whatever its made on And it seems to look very old fashond because the cloths there wearing. I really think there all happy in this piece and that the artist is very confident about music.
LIAM
I think they are practicing a song. I think the artist's feeling of music is happy, I think that because the colours that the artist used are happy, the face expresions are happy and the instrument look like they are being played to be happy.
Olivia
This picture also looks like it is trying to tell me that you should do things that you like.
Ryo
I think the message is do what you love with a positve attitude because the picture is used with bright,happpy colours.
I think the theme is a band performing for an audience because
I can see music sheets and insturments.
~julia
I think the theme might be just three different guys coming together practicing their music, seeing what they can do and what they can improve on. It looks like these three guys really do like their music! -Tracy
I feel happy when I look at this pianting because of all of the brite colors and the expretions on there fases there all smiling and they look like there having fun
sophie:)
When I look at this picture it makes me think of playing music and just hanging out.
It looks like they are playing for an audience who likes there work.
Annika
when I look at this art work i feel kinda excited because of all the bright colours.
Benn:) o<-<
I also think the picture is happy because Picaso used very bright colors. I would keep this painting in my house.
Marian
I wonder where there going to play.
mark
i really like this picchur it makes me think that the artist like music because there a bunch of musical instuments and there happy and im gesing one of the guys is him
ha i sined it this time
jacob:)
wen I examen it close lee it lucs difrent the fases are wered and crepe but its still goly and I would like it in my house
william
I think the artist is trying to comment on how he feels about music. I think he really likes music, especially jazz. Maybe he envies that these people get to work together to make something beautiful while he works alone at his paintings.
LOOks like friends joining together for practasing music or having a friendly beer.
~FRASEr=AWSOMENESS~
I think the theme of this picture is to be happy and play music.I think that the painter was feeling happy while he was painting this, and maybe he just came back from a concert that he really enjoyed and that is maybe why the painter decided to paint this scene. I feel happy and welcome when I look at this picture.I think the meaning of this picture might be to sometimes forget about your worries and just have fun and do something that you enjoy doing.
by Josephine
I think that the theme was mosuce and banse ande poepole ho rae hape with there life.
william
I think the visual artist created this work because he\she was feeling gay and happy because that's what I interprate from this painting.
The message I think this art conveys is to have fun and let loose in your life because that's what the men are doing in the paintng,so that's what the artist must have been feeling.
chloe
I think the author was feeling particularily happy while he was painting this painting .
luca
I think that this represents sadness because the look on the peoples faces look sad and also it looks like the time of the blues witch were sad times
Matt
Post a Comment