I'm happy that you were so engaged doing your math journal reflections. I think they will help you to understand the concepts more deeply.
Karim's cootie catcher
Logan's comic
I love our new read aloud and I think you are loving it too. You came up with some great observations and questions about what we have read so far.
Our new unit on Flight is going to be really interesting. Today we talked about how flight is how different structures manipulate air so that they can fly. Today we looked at undestanding a little more about air.
This showed us that air exerts pressure.
Air has mass.
Air takes up space.
In social studies, we talked about how our culture (physical an social needs) depends on our environment (landforms, seasons, flora, fauna). Now we're going to take a closer look at the life of Aboriginals and how their culture was effected by their environment. We'll also look at some European Explorers (why they came, their perspectives), and what happened when the two groups met.
Have a great night. Get your pizza orders, photography money, and clothing orders in too please!










3 comments:
That was sooooooooo cool.
-Maya W.
i love science ! i cant wait to learn even more about
flight!
Ella
I found that video about Chris Hadfield was great. Karim
Post a Comment