Here are some of your thoughts:
Karim: I got better at finding the area of rectangles and triangles using formulas.
Ella: I had never done anything like it before and I could visualize more easily which helped me to understand it.
Sarah: I wasn't very good at calculating area before but this helped me.
Aniek: It was a creative way to learn.
Olivia: There was less room to make mistakes because it was so neat and organized.
Austin: I think it's a new thing. It's a fun way to learn how to copy notes.
Jalila: At first I didn't really get area but now I kind of undertand it. At first I was a red and now I'm at a yellow.
Maya V: I think it's a good way to prepare for grade 7. I know that my sister takes a lot of notes and this will help.
Kurtis: I think it's a good and easier way to learn for me because it is your own math notebook that you can write in but not doodle on. It was easier for me to get it.
Kieran: I found the traffic light thing helped me because it sort of makes me think about wether I understand it or not.
Gus: It's one of the few things in life that I have done that was actually neat (tidy).
Rememeber that the right side of our books will always be the same. You are working on copying and being neat and organized.
The left side of our notebooks is for you to demonstrate your learning. They will always follow the same format but you will reflect in your own way. I love what I am seeing in your reflections and I can't wait to see more of your work.
That goes down as one of my top 5 favourite gym classes of all time. Dance Walking! Who knew?
Now, let's see who is checking in here. What would be your jam of choice if you were dance walking on your own? Please remember to sign your name in the comment.
Please remember to ask about your $8 Photography money and to get your clothing money in before January 18th.
















10 comments:
I would choose whip my hair by willow smith!!!
-Aniek
Mmmmm I can chose just one song but my jam would be a One Direction song for sure!!!!!
Olivia
Red by Taylor Swift!
Maya V
and Call me mabey!
Maya V
My jam of choice would be rasberry....
no im just kiding i think any thing
by onedirection!but i would probably choose live while were young!!!(sorry
that was a really lame joke at the top
i just had to)
Ella
I love your joke Ella.
This is just fabulous!! I want to go back to school again now, but I want my school to be Churchill!
- Ileana a.k.a Austin's mom
My jam would be like Olivia and Ella One Direction.
-Maya W.
1D forever!
-Olivia
I think the boy who punched Sal was
Proof:He shows up in a lot of parts
he has something smelly about him. Karim.
Post a Comment