The headquarters for a group of 24 Super Geniuses, working to find growth for our Alter Egos, and being responsible to each other through our Ministerial positions.
Friday, May 24, 2013
Things that are in a farm
Yesterday, we had a feild trip to the Rainbow Heritage Farm!
We also got our hands dirty thanks to Zach and Kylah
We also got to plant oak trees with Ray's class
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That was a super fun trip! I really enjoyed helping fertalize the hazelnut orchard and in general learning more about bio diversity! Thanks for organizing the trip Tiiu! -Ella
2 comments:
That was a super fun trip! I really enjoyed helping fertalize the hazelnut orchard and in general learning more about bio diversity! Thanks for organizing the trip Tiiu!
-Ella
This trip was fun because the scenery was beautiful and I learned so much more about agroculture and bio diversity!
-Ella
Post a Comment