Thursday, May 23, 2013

Things we overnight at

This Tuesday we went on a overnight at mackskimmimg. We had so much fun and learned so much! We learned about the french settlers and the first nations! We played lots of fun activities like the Fur trade game,preditor and prey,and so many more!

 We grounded some corn to make corn meal!


















Group photo with Rays class.


 Beginning of campfire it was raining so we sang some school of rock songs inside.
 Kelly and Tiiu in their bug hats!
 How gergeous Jorge!
 We made a emergency fire out of flint and steel (BURN BABY BURN!!!)

 MOOSEY!!!
 Had fun with the night walk though a little scary
 Oh look a boot! Gus holding the boot!:)

4 comments:

Tiiu said...

BY KELLY, TESS, AND ANIEK!

Anonymous said...

Kelly, Tess and Aniek the tittle to your post does not sound to good.
-Maya W.

Anonymous said...

It would sound better if you said Things we stay overnight at.
-Maya W.

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy that we got to go to macskimming this year! last year I had a blast, and this year I enjoyed it even more! I feel like we also really got to know the kids in Ray's class better which was good cuase now its easyer to talk and play with there class!
-Ella