The headquarters for a group of 24 Super Geniuses, working to find growth for our Alter Egos, and being responsible to each other through our Ministerial positions.
Tiiu don't you mean "Things That are not Named Phone" istead of "Things That are not Names Phone"? That video was so funny note to self when I grown up don't name a kid Phone or Corndog. -Maya W.
7 comments:
The kid president video was AWESOME!!! I laughed and almost cried, so I'm TOTALLY showing this to MY mom.:]
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY, TO ALL MOMS IN THE WORLD!
P.S: Have a good weekend!
Thats really CUTE! Do you sing in the drive way to scare your kids?
Maya V
Tiiu don't you mean "Things That are not Named Phone" istead of "Things That are not Names Phone"? That video was so funny note to self when I grown up don't name a kid Phone or Corndog.
-Maya W.
Hopefully know body will name there child 'Phone'
Maya V
thats a nice video.;)
Also, you should not name your kid Guy or Lady. People would already know their gender. =]
I love the kid presadint videos so so so much! They always put a smile on my face. They make me laugh,smile, and sometimes cry!
-Ella
Post a Comment