Hello all. I wanted to remind everyone that field trip forms are due this Friday. I need to know our confirmed numbers by then so please pass your forms in.
Social Studies Projects are due on the 29th. At this point, everyone should have their questions formulated and their resources collected. Many have moved on to answering their questions. Great start! If you have misplaced your copy of the project outline, make sure you come and get another one from me please.
In class we have been discussing possessives in language. I am excited to see the students' funny possessive plays later today. We are also finishing up our Halloween brochures in class. Soon we will be able to share them with our reading buddies. In math, we have divided all of the 5/6s up into 3 different groupings so that some are with Maggie, some are with Ray, and some are stuck with me. It's been really fun to mix it up. We've started working on our Haunted Civilizations of the Past tour. We will be focusing on Ancient Egypt, Greece, China, Rome, and the Mayans.
No comments:
Post a Comment