Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thankful

I have many reasons to be thankful these days...


I am thankful that I had two lovely parents help me with our dream catcher craft this morning. I would have been lost in a sea of knots if it weren't for them. Thank you Shauna and Sharron!

I am thankful that we all got to experience Student Vote today. The polls are now closed and the results will be released soon.


I am thankful that we had such a great class meeting the other night. Thank you to everyone who came out. I hope I was able to answer as many questions as possible. If you are still wondering about something, please do not hesitate to drop me a line.

I am thankful for a great week with the kids in 310. I have enjoyed singing songs with you, finding out how to survive zombie attacks, watching you sweat during our gym stations, seeing you work quietly during math and language, and hearing all of your interesting questions during social studies. I am also thankful that many of you found our new method for division helpful. Please come and ask me for help if you are still having some trouble with division and multiplication.

I know I will also be thankful for all of the wonderful writing assignments that you will all finish soon. I am looking forward to reading your four paragraphs, your procedural writing for our haunted house, and your brochures for Halloween Fun.

Next week, I will be thankful when we work together and have a succesful freezie sale. We also can be thankful that we have a fun haunted house and field trip in our near future.

I hope you have many reasons to be thankful too. Enjoy your long weekend!

No comments: