Here are some quick things:
Indoor shoes would be greatly appreciated. I'm sitting here typing this watching Kevin sweep up a enough sand for me to kick off my shoes, put out a towel, and lounge. Shoes that aren't slippy can stay here on our newly assembled hooks/shelf!
I have some jobs that I just can't seem to get to. I'm looking for a couple of more empty and cleaned out pop cans (about 10). Once I've collected those, I'm looking for someone that can arrange them in the front window display. I will also soon have a lovely collection of alphabet cards. Once they are complete (early next week), I'm looking for someone to laminate them, cut out some word wall words, and (using a ladder of course) stick them up on our walls. Let me know if you can help.
I think that's all for now...
No comments:
Post a Comment