Hello! Have you heard about our bracelet lately? Well on Wednesday we sold them! We have our money for the loan and 200 dollars for our charity's Do it For Daren and CHEO! Most importantly everyone has something to celebrate! As we sold the students and teachers there bracelets we asked them what they had to celebrate and in the end everyone had something to celebrate! As we sold them everyone seemed so happy and into! Big thank you to Tiiu's grade 6 students to keeping it together and working as a team, also a shout out to Adam and Tanner! Our business partners. Also a big thank you to Maya our bracelet critic! Out of all the biggest thank you to Tiiu teaching us about business and money we had the best time! Also teaching us how to make that great bracelet! Unforgettable year! If you have yet to buy a bracelet on Friday and Monday, hurry we have only 62 left! Remember when you are feeling down look at your bracelet and think you have something to celebrate!
Here are some pictures of the action that went down on Wednesday!!!!
-Kelly :)













3 comments:
I loved selling the bracelets! I think that we really saw are idea come to life.I also thought it was really amazing how well we did in terms of profit will have a good amount to give to D.I.F.D as well as CHEO. It was fun to see what everyone was celebrating and sweet to! What do you have to celebrate this weekend Tiiu??
-Ella
AHHH! I love this song !
-Ella
Hahaha Ella I love this song.
Post a Comment