Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Things You Share

Today we presented our bracelet project at the school sharing. (Kurtis)
We introduced the whole school to our company and our brand. (Karim)
We got up, danced, gave high fives, and made eye contact with the kids in the audience. We did this to represent our brand and show everyone that we have something to celebrate. (Nick)
We really got people happy and in the mood to celebrate. I think we really got the idea of our brand out there. (Ella)
We were so awesome in the gym and everyone couldn't stop smiling. It felt awesome and we felt proud and held our heads high. (Brooklyn)
We felt a little nervous to talk into the microphone but we knew that we could do it. We spoke clearly and excitedly. (Jalila)
Andrew, Owen, Ray, and Shauna's classes played the ukuleles. It was really good. They played songs we all knew. (Logan)
Andrew's string ensemble did amazing. I never knew that a piano could be in a string ensemble. I guess it's because there are actually strings inside the piano. (Kieran)
Ray's class showed a video about drugs and alcohol and healthy living. Each student wrote a quote for themselves about their future and how to avoid making bad decisions. One that stuck out to me was "Be Sunnyside Up". (Nick)
"The highway may be tempting but forests rule" was one I remembered. Trent wrote it. (Kieran)
"Your cup is full. Don't let it spill" was Brooke's. I liked that one. (Tiiu)
Mackenna's said "Don't let life dull your sparkle". (Brooklyn)
"Keep calm because YOLO (you only live once)". That was Sarah C's. (Tess)
I liked the Molly's. It was "Stay away from the tiger. Ride the unicorn." (Olivia)
I liked Bella's. "Me. Just me." (Sarah)

I think the sharing went really well. We got our word out there about the bracelet. It was a great "celebration". Yay us.

Signed,
The One Eyed, One Horned, Flying, Purple People Eaters.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The sharing went really well! At least no purple people got eaten! By a one eyed, one horned, flying, purple people eater!!!!!!

Maya V

Aniek said...

That was a great sharing!!!

Anonymous said...

Tiiu the Summit open house was really fun!!
Maya V

Anonymous said...

I think the shareing went really well,and I think over all people just were having a good time celebrating! I also think that we really presented are brand well and im excited to see how many people come and buy a bracelet.
-Ella