The headquarters for a group of 24 Super Geniuses, working to find growth for our Alter Egos, and being responsible to each other through our Ministerial positions.
Friday, April 5, 2013
Things That Visit
We had many visitors in today to see our work. It was fun to work around you.
Kit, Shauna's student teacher even paid us a visit to serenade us.
We started our Wayne Thiebaud inspired artwork.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I found my student led confrince went really well! My parents were both super impressed with the ammount of work I did this year so im really happy i got to show them before they left me here all alone in canada(There on vacation while i have dance lol)!so they got to see my work before they left which makes me super happy! -Ella
2 comments:
I found my student led confrince went really well! My parents were both super impressed with the ammount of work I did this year so im really happy i got to show them before they left me here all alone in canada(There on vacation while i have dance lol)!so they got to see my work before they left which makes me super happy!
-Ella
Nice artwork! We have to do the same graduated shading scales in art class... it gets old after a while hahaha
Sage from A7B :D
Post a Comment