The headquarters for a group of 24 Super Geniuses, working to find growth for our Alter Egos, and being responsible to each other through our Ministerial positions.
Thursday, March 28, 2013
Things That Are Impressive
I like our new room setup. I think it will be a nice fresh start for all f the exciting things to come.
I thought your fun cup rhythmic thing was impressive until I saw this...
Have a great long weekend 207.
11 comments:
Aniek
said...
How do they do that without hitting each other!!!!
The Laughing at my nightmare video was so humbling.I am so grateful for my good health and ability to move and do whatever I want. Shane is such a courageous role model for all of us. It also made me feel really shallow about my bracelet ad, which rightfully got deleted-phew!! I was wondering who made those yummy cakes in the hallway-they are really good! Nice perspective and the shading was realistic. The Japanese bakery video was so fun! I will never knead dough silently again! I was really worried the head baker was going to get his hand smashed! Who knew grass and rice could look so delicious! Way to go, 207!
11 comments:
How do they do that without hitting each other!!!!
OMG!!!!!!
I bet they are covered in bruises from slamming their toes or something! Sarah
Great video! What were they making?
It looked like green-tea cakes.
I'd be way to scared too touch it!!!!!!!!!
Maya V
That takes serious skill!!!!
Kyra :)
I would hit the mans hand if it was me.
Yeah! I'm asking the same question as Aniek
-Jalila
WOW!!!! This is super cool!
That was sooo funny! it was wired and cool hearing then say allof the diffirent sounds that they where making!
-Olivia
The Laughing at my nightmare video was so humbling.I am so grateful for my good health and ability to move and do whatever I want. Shane is such a courageous role model for all of us. It also made me feel really shallow about my bracelet ad, which rightfully got deleted-phew!! I was wondering who made those yummy cakes in the hallway-they are really good! Nice perspective and the shading was realistic. The Japanese bakery video was so fun! I will never knead dough silently again! I was really worried the head baker was going to get his hand smashed! Who knew grass and rice could look so delicious! Way to go, 207!
-Michèle White
Post a Comment