Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Things That Raise Us

Hello Families of 207! How are you? Are you checking in with us? If so, let us know. We'd love to hear from you. Maybe you can comment on our post about our possible song choices. We're having a hard time picking one. What do you think about our "Bracelet" entrepeneur project? Would you like to know more about it? Thanks for checking in with us and supporting our endeavours.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

making the braslets was so much fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Sorry I thought I signed my name at the end!!!!

Maya V

Anonymous said...

Gus taught me how to make a bracelet last night. Fun! What a great idea for a business.

Dana (Gus' mom)

Aniek said...

What do you mean Maya?




Anonymous said...

I had so much fun making the bracelets thank you for teaching me Tiiu

-Jalila

Anonymous said...

I love making the braclets! its soooo fun!

-Olivia