Your skills in shading are strong.
You are strong reading buddies.
Triangles are strong.
Your restraint was strong when you resisted eating those jubejubes.
You have strong photogenic smiles.
You have strong muscles.
You had strong reactions to this story on World Read Aloud Day. Elmer is a strong duck.
Our school donations for RE Wilson are not so strong. They will be better tomorrow.
You are a strong team when you put your mind to it. Let's have another positive day tomorrow. Math in our new math groups, arts with Andrew, gym, and then we will work on our projects and our new art project as well. See you then.












7 comments:
What new project ? Do we know about it ?
Maya V
That was a fun day it was a super good book!!!
Making the geometric shapes with our reading buddies was fun!:)
I agree with Tess making the geometric shapes was
really fun,although I didn't make one for my self it
was really funny to see Masie (my reading buddy)
make hers .
Ella
Wow, nice shading! I'm so bad at shading and it isn't even funny.
Sage
im strong too
I think our school did a really nice thing to help R.E. Wilson.
Post a Comment