Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Things That Happen in First Block

Ok. You have several tasks this morning. Please do them in order.

First, please visit the Rock of Ages site. Read what you have not yet read. Please make some accountable comments. Perhaps you can express how you feel about that song choice. Maybe you can comment on a lyric that stands out to you. Do you know other songs by this artist? Please make your comment accountable and remember to sign your name.

Next, please visit our blog. Read what you have not yet read. Please make some accountable comments. I especially want to hear from you about our possible song choices. If you are listening to the songs, please make sure to use the headphones. Please remember to sign your name on your comment and to write with proper capitalization and punctuation.

When you have completed those two tasks, you may visit the following two games. Please do not stray from these two games.

http://www.akidsmath.com/mathgames/addtoten.htm

http://www.mathplayground.com/hm_fractions.html

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I haven't heard the word 'accountable' in school terms for a while. Oh how I miss 310....

Sage