Thank you to Tanner and Adam, our two Entrepeneurial Adventure colleagues. They helped us focus our project and even gave us a loan.
We filled in loan documents for a $100 loan. We learned that it comes with a 3% interest which means we will have to pay them $103 back. We will also have a consequence of cleaning both of their cars if we default on the loan.
Here is how we came up with how much we wanted to borrow from them.











7 comments:
I think I had to much fun signing that document!
-Olivia
hey Tiiu it was cool to get the money from Adam and Tanner.
-Jalila
Now we just gotta make all the bracelets.Well we already made some.
We are really coming along with our project!!
Maya
I agree Maya!
Sad I was sick for the week sounds like you had fun.
I'm really proud of the work are class has put in as a team to this project!I am extremley excited to finally sell are braceletes and having adam and tanner loan us the moneyb shows us were one step closer!
-Ella
Post a Comment