Monday, March 25, 2013

Things That Are Called The Bracelet

What are you happy about in your life?! Do you like celebrating your successes? Do you sometimes need reminders about the positive things in your life?
For our entrepeneurial adventure we are making bracelets. The bracelets will represent something that students have to celebrate in their lives. On the day we sell our bracelets, we are going to have a big party. We are going to ask everybody what they are happy about and we are going to write up everybody's answer on big bright posters. That way everybody will see what our school has to celebrate.
The money we make  will be going to CHEO and Do it for Daron.The colors will be yellow and purple for our charity choices. In three days we made 106 bracelets! Do it for Daron is a charity that helps prevent bullying.We are also giving money to CHEO which helps sick kids. Some of us have been to CHEO and we think it's a great place that deserves help.


Maya V and Aniek

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wrote that! I am happy about doing rhythmic gymnastics!!
Maya V

Ileana said...

This is a really great idea!! I'd love to know who you plan on selling the bracelets to. Will I have an opportunity to help support your efforts and these worthy causes by buying one (or more)?

Keep up the awesome work room 207 & Churchill!!

Aniek said...

I wrote that!!!