Friday, March 1, 2013

Things That You Should Believe


Did you know that today is the birthday of Mark Paul Gosselaar from "Saved By the Bell"? It's also Ron Howard's birthday of "Happy Days"! BELIEVE me. It's true. Much like all of the rest of the stuff I say, all true and helpful.

Thank you for a great skate day.
If you need things for your "When You Reach Me" projects from home, please bring them on Monday.

This is the weekend. The what? The weekend. Oh, the weekend.





































11 comments:

Tess said...

Its also JB's b-day!:P
-Tess

Anonymous said...

Today was so much fun

-Jalila

Aniek said...

Its cool how on the pictures from the race it looks like their moving!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm commenting on the blog because i want you to know that I am going on it. Please don't stop posting!!!!
SARAH T :)

Anonymous said...

Ya skating was a blast! today was grate and I am on the same page with Sarah , I haven't been on the blog in awhile but I still go on.
Ella

Anonymous said...

I really like the song Stompa by Serena Ryder and The Summer Of 69's. It really gives a feeling. Karim

Anonymous said...

Iloved the day that day where we where skating it was so cool.i wish that i can go again somme time.sincerly the most hantsome the mmost heroick david

Anonymous said...

Is there a nother one?


david

Anonymous said...

I wonder how long untill we do another Rock Of Ages. Karim

Anonymous said...

I think we should go with the Summer of '69. Jeramy.

Anonymous said...

those photos of us skating in a line would make a great stop motion ~Ian~