Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Things That are Technical

Room 207 has a new friend!Here are some ways our new friend is helping us.
Our new friend helps us tweet.

Our new friend helps us demonstrate our learning in new and creative ways.

Our new friend helps us get our work done.

Thank you friend. Welcome to 207.

9 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Jeramy, the video was AWESOME! Ha, I liked the part where... I liked all the parts! SWEET! Hpoe I can make a video, too!

Anonymous said...

Thats a good video! :)

Anonymous said...

That looks so cool!!!
-Maya W.

Elizabeth said...

Is the video on youtube?

Aniek said...

Love the puppet show!!!

Anonymous said...

I think we should name our iPad Eye-ris or Eye-nstien!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

I had a lot of fun useing the ipads ,I cant wait to use it for a math reflection!!!!
Kyra :)

Anonymous said...

Yay! IPAD we finally get one! I havent used it yet my self but im curiose to know what ill be able to learn,and what things I will get to write/read/search on are new addition to the class!
-Ella

Elizabeth said...

I totally agree, Sarah!