The headquarters for a group of 24 Super Geniuses, working to find growth for our Alter Egos, and being responsible to each other through our Ministerial positions.
Tuesday, February 1, 2011
Awesome Comic
15 comments:
Anonymous
said...
We liked the idea of the devil and the angel and how they told the bully what to do.Next time, make sure that the puppets are more clear! Vita and Josephine
We liked how you used the devil and the angel to show which decision would be good and bad. We thought that was very effective. Your pictures were realistic and how you expressed how you felt was also greatly done. -julia and Tracy
hi you guys its Cameron i love your comic its funny. I love the part when calvin gets "punched". your comic is very under stand able, you guys did very well.
I loved your comic I love the idea of the devil and the angel and the back growds I thingk you made your comic so creativ I would have never thought of that sophie
I liked this comic a lot in a lot of resons, like on matt's sholder he had a devil and an angil. It expressed that he's thinking and how he had to make a disition in a funny way at the same time. and I also liked their pictures they expressed a lot. Like when matt punched calvin and I could really see that matt was mean.I eaven made some connections like when matt had to make a dissition like that. I really enjoyed it sinserley Nick
15 comments:
We liked the idea of the devil and the angel and how they told the bully what to do.Next time, make sure that the puppets are more clear! Vita and Josephine
i really like your comic i think it was very thought through and well writen
liam
i like how you used the shoulder angel and devil to show what Matt was thinking.
Imran and Brayden
This is very interesting. We like how Matt realized that he was doing something bad so he helped him up. That was very nice of Matt.
Benn, Jasper
i think that it was a really good idea to use the devil and the angel to demonstrate the 2 decisions that he could take.
Nadia
We liked how you used the devil and the angel to show which decision would be good and bad. We thought that was very effective.
Your pictures were realistic and how you expressed how you felt was also greatly done.
-julia and Tracy
hi you guys its Cameron i love your comic its funny. I love the part when calvin gets "punched". your comic is very under stand able, you guys did very well.
I really liked your comic because i think it was very nice because he did the right thing even though it was really hard for him Eric
I loved your comic I love the idea of the devil and the angel and the back growds I thingk you made your comic so creativ I would have never thought of that
sophie
I really like how you had the devil and the angel on your shoulders telling you what to do. marian
I really love the devil and the angle because no one else has that so it makes it very different.
Desanka
I liked this comic a lot in a lot of resons, like on matt's sholder he had a devil and an angil. It expressed that he's thinking and how he had to make a disition in a funny way at the same time. and I also liked their pictures they expressed a lot. Like when matt punched calvin and I could really see that matt was mean.I eaven made some connections like when matt had to make a dissition like that. I really enjoyed it sinserley Nick
It was kind of hard to understand what was happing. The idea chagened really quickly. I did not get it.
Fraser
Your comic has an interesting idea with the devil and the angle telling the bully what to do next.
Sean
I really like the idea of the angel and the devil. I like how they exclaim why bullying is mean.
Olivia
Post a Comment