Think of these prompts when answering:
What grabs your attention in the work?
What do you sense (e.g., see, hear, smell, feel, taste) when you examine the work?
What stands out for you? What do you notice (e.g. elements)?
What “qualities” do you see in this work (e.g., vibrant paint colours; bold brushstrokes or lines)?
What do you think the artist worked particularly hard at while he or she created this work?
33 comments:
I see a music sheet and insturmnts.
~Daphne
The music book and the musicians grab my attention because they are the biggest thing in the picture.
-Sage
when I look at this paintig i see a musical notebook, i thik a group of, robot singers?! otherwise this painting makes me feel happy because of the bright colours used in this painting and the smiles on there faces.
comment by: Imran
When i see it closely it looks like their playing music if you look closely.
from,
Desanka
I see three guys in a band together
Scotty
When I took a closer look at the picture I saw that all the people in it had a musical instrument.
I can also see that the backround has a huge amount of bright colours instead of one.
Ryo
I see a group of people preforming music.They seem really happy.
LIAM
What I see in the painting is people holding musical instruments with a musical note book open in front of them.
Olivia
The musicins are the first thing I see becacse they are the brigetst.
~Daphne
The guy with the violin brings my attention because it reminds me of andrew.
LIAM
I see a music and insturmnts and a table infront of them and the one on the left has a violin andtheir faces look wierd.
Brayden
I see a music book and three guys holding instruments one is a violin.I wonder if hes good at th violin, naother guy is playing a clarinet.
Benn :):):):):):)
the guy in the middle dreset in white grabed my atention because he is smileing and every is dresst in dark corlers but he is not and i like that
jacob:)
I dont know what to look at because there are three people. this painting is very wierd because the people look like they were made out of different sheets of paper in the painting. I dont think that I would hang this painting in my house because I think that it is ugly. the one thing that catches my attention is the one person that has the bright yellow and orange t-shirt.
Jasper
I see what looks like a pie slice
sphie;)
I sense that they're enjoying playing music in the spotlight with many watching
-sage
The music boook and the details on the musicians faces,like the smiles make me look closer.
~julia
I dont know what to look at because there are three people. this painting is very wierd because the people look like they were made out of different sheets of paper in the painting. I dont think that I would hang this painting in my house because I think that it is ugly.the one thing that catches my attention is the one person that has the bright yellow and orange t-shirt.
Jasper
Right away, I definetly notice the orange and yellow in this painting because, it's so bright compared to the other colours used. I also notice the lines inn the background, they kind of look like stars drawn from a far distance in regular, children picture books that you see. Interesting. -Tracy
It makes me feel like I belong with them and will except me for who I am. Just going with that because of there face expresions make me feel(and sort of taste) warm inside.
-FRASER
I see people playing insturmnts music sheets,and happy people and a colureful background. p.s. when is tiiu going to comment callum.
I like the picture because it makes me wounder what the subject of the is painting?
Matt
In the picture I see: music notes,a person playing the violin,lots of colors.I find that the notes really grab my attention, and I sense happiness and no worries.I see very bold colors. I think the artist worked hard at making making it look happy, and did this by using yellows and lots of other warm colors.I think that the people are playing in an orchestra because there seems to be alot of musical things going on. I agree with Sage that the musicians grab my attention because they are the biggest thing.
by Josephine
In the artwork there are lots of bright colours and there are three people that seem to be happy. I see some music notes on a table with the people gathered around it.
VITA
when I look at it at it close I see the violin
mark
Just judgeing bt their face expresions it makes me feel warm and welcomed.
(P.S, I wrote one before in this, but when I finshed, it arased it.)
~Fraser~
The music book really grab my attention because that is something that I recodnise. It is very clear unlike the other thing is the picture like the violen. Marian
The coulorful clothing and what seems to be pirate costumes grabs my attention.I think the artist used alot of shape in this painting and it makes it look geometric.
I feel thet the paintig has a sense of layed-back care-free living because the men look like they are hving fun in a bar.
chloe
I see four people sharing one piece of music. They are sitting close together. They have silly smiles on their faces. Some of them are wearing outrageous outfits full of bright colours.
The thing that stands out to me in this painting is the face on the man in the midle instrument.
I think that the artist worked hard because all the lines look like they were done carefly.
Matt
I am adding to Imran's Comment.
Why did you think of robot singers?
Does it make you feel anything else than happy because in it you said "...otherwise this painting makes me feel happy...".
If you did, could you please explain? ~FRASER=AWSOMENESS~
I have to agree with calvin on that one they look like mixed up robot partscombined into 3 band playing ones.
comment by: Imran
When I examine the piece closley I see that there faces are kind of messed up but once you keep looking at it for a long time it looks normal. And the instrumints grab my atention because of there unique shape.
Calvin
Post a Comment