Friday, February 1, 2013

Things That Already Happened

Today we talked about the Stop Motion Animation Festival. This year's theme is "Movies With a Message". I can't wait to get started on this. In case you missed it, here is last year's movie.

You can see some videos of us busting a move over here at Shauna's blog.

I'm going to tell you this now so you have the weekend to prepare. This past week, we overtook the gym with our dance workshops. Next week, the primary classes will be doing their dance workshops. This means that we will not have use of the gym. We will do our best to supplement with DPA in the classroom and maybe an outdoor gym class as well.

Have a great weekend.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for mentioning that Tiiu! I'm sorry I missed out today. Sarah :)

Anonymous said...

I think we will live!

Maya V

Anonymous said...

I had a great time doing stop motion last year and I hope this year will be as fun!
-Olivia

Anonymous said...

I soo excited to do stop motion!!!

-Aniek

Anonymous said...

Are the primary classes doing the same dances?
Maya V

Anonymous said...

Same I hope our last year at Churchill will be great especially with the stop motion festival.
-Maya W.

Anonymous said...

Last years stop motion festival was so great !
My goal for this years is to make an even
better video then I did last year !!!
Ella

Anonymous said...

Mines, too. I have a BUNCH of cool ideas for this years video for my group! Can't wait!
:}
-Elizabeth