The headquarters for a group of 24 Super Geniuses, working to find growth for our Alter Egos, and being responsible to each other through our Ministerial positions.
Friday, February 8, 2013
Things That Are New
I hope you have a happy weekend as you celebrate your lucky year my little snakies! Here is our cubic meter worth more than $18000!!
8 comments:
Anonymous
said...
My prediction was way off! I think I guessed $2000.
You did comment Tess Martin but i think Tiiu meant you should comment on the things on the blog not saying that you have posted something we already know that. -Maya W.
8 comments:
My prediction was way off! I think I guessed $2000.
-Olivia
OH youre doing all of the titlees like the chapters in when you reach me!
-Aniek
This year is my lucky year.
=]
-Eliabeth
Happy new year ever one hope your weekend is going great. :P
-Maya W.
Hi you said I shoulod comment so here I am commenting! lol!!!!!
:D
-Tess
You did comment Tess Martin but i think Tiiu meant you should comment on the things on the blog not saying that you have posted something we already know that.
-Maya W.
It was really hard to keep the cubic meter up but we did it!!!
Maya V
well not really Maya
Post a Comment