The headquarters for a group of 24 Super Geniuses, working to find growth for our Alter Egos, and being responsible to each other through our Ministerial positions.
Thursday, February 7, 2013
Things You Can Count On
Kid President is counting on us. Can we deliver?
7 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Its true, if every body danced the world would be a happy place!
7 comments:
Its true, if every body danced the world would be a happy place!
-Olivia
We could make a video of the class dancing to:
1. Thrift Shop
2. Move ajager
3. Gagnome Style
4. Rock and Roll [will take you to the mountain
and send it to Kid President!
DANCE!
-Elizabeth
LOL I love that kid.
-Aniek
I love Kid president !It's so cute and so funny
I makes me SMILE! I just love them!!!
-Ella
DANCE DANCE DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Maya W.
Elizabeth I think you mean Moves Like Jagger. :D :D :D :D :D
-Maya W.
"Just eating some animal crakers".Love it.
Post a Comment