Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Things That are Mean

From yesterday's work, I can see that you understand mean, median, and mode. It was so exciting to see some of you independently pull out your Math Journals to help you! I'm so glad you are finding it useful!




Sponge Bob is not mean or average. 

You are really kind and caring when working with your Reading Buddies. Thank you for giving your attention to them instead of your friends.







This is the E-Fly. It only likes to fly during class time. It hates to fly during recess. 
Please respect it's wishes.

Please remember your Blues in the Schools money and your Stop Motion props!

ps Colin kissed Miranda! Tee hee hee tee hee hee.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was so funny when all of the girls went ooooh!!

-Jalila

Aniek said...

Everyones faces were red when it happened espicially the girls lol.

Anonymous said...

I have already read the book so
I knew it was coming!!

-Olivia

Maya said...

O.M.G. Colin kissed Meranda not the other way around!!!!!!
Maya V

Anonymous said...

Well Maya after that Miranda kissed him back. She mush have felt so embaressed when he kissed he her.
-Maya W.