The headquarters for a group of 24 Super Geniuses, working to find growth for our Alter Egos, and being responsible to each other through our Ministerial positions.
Where's the password?Gus
Hey where are today's photos -Ian-
I love blues in the schools.
The blues in the schools is really fun!I remember in Stacey's class we where the chosen class we sang about p.j. blues I think!!!!!!!!!Maya V
Ha there's a picture of me that looks like im really sad!And sorry about my Blues Brothers out fit I failed to fined anything for it.Ella
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Where's the password?
Gus
Hey where are today's photos -Ian-
I love blues in the schools.
The blues in the schools is really fun!I remember in Stacey's class we where the chosen class we sang about p.j. blues I think!!!!!!!!!
Maya V
Ha there's a picture of me that looks like im really sad!
And sorry about my Blues Brothers out fit I failed to fined anything for it.
Ella
Post a Comment